Sunday, January 15, 2012

About Me: The Girl Behind the Camera

I just realized that I don't have my name anywhere on this blog. HA! My name is Kara Russek and chances are I'm younger than you. I was born and raised in the OC and am blessed beyond words to be able to grow up and live here. I am loving everything about my Devon Bella brand and am enjoying watching it mature into something awesome. I love hunting for new spots to shoot, but in my opinion, nothing beats the beach. I also do a lot of landscape and scenery stuff so if you want something in particular, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

This blog is where I get to share my photos. I'm just messing around and teaching myself. I'm definitely not perfect but I'm certainly trying. I've always been the one with a camera and documenting e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. Photography has been a passion of mine since my parents gave me a little point and shoot Kodak for my 16th birthday. I've upgraded a bit, so now my Nikon DSLR 3000 has been assisting me in capturing the moment since June 2010. Hopefully it will one day capture a special moment of yours! Enjoy the blog and spread the word please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment